Start optimizing your restaurant inventory management today with RapidBar
Our restaurant inventory management software is the perfect tool to drive your efficiency:
- Save up to 80% on time spent on restaurant inventories
- Reduce food waste
- Go paperless and eliminate transcription errors when managing your restaurant inventory
- Find opportunities with detailed variance reports
- Spend less time on restaurant supply management so you can focus on creating an outstanding experience for your customers
What is inventory management for restaurants?
Food inventory management is a way of monitoring all of the food that your restaurant stocks from its suppliers at all times. A manager would use that knowledge to optimize purchases of foods, which allows a restaurant to control their costs and avoid wasting food. Great inventory management allows restaurant managers to have the answers to important questions:
- How much inventory/products do you purchase?
- How much inventory do you use each day?
- How much inventory is left at the end of each day?
Why you need our restaurant inventory management app
Any restaurant or bar manager will tell you the same: their most time consuming task is inventory management. Hours spend every week counting your stock could be better used in creating an amazing customer experience for your customers. An automated inventory management system built into your restaurant POS system can increase your speed in taking inventory, allowing you and your staff to focus on other important tasks.
What does it mean? With effective inventory management, your stock depletion happens as items are sold. You can get an idea of what your stock is by knowing its current levels, and you’ll also be able to see your stock depletion in real time. Nothing is worse for customer experience than running out of a menu item during your service: having the right product or ingredient available at the right time allows you to keep a strong menu.
Choose RapidBar as your restaurant inventory management system
Tracking your food inventory and daily usage has never been simpler
- Manage your liquor orders and your liquor usage
- Track your stock directly in the app
- Avoid liquor discrepancies and bar count variances
- Save on labor cost
- Stock data and avoid paperwork
- Identify bar and restaurant liquor errors
- Extend your POS bar inventory features
- Automate suppliers orders calculations and receiving
How can restaurants manage their inventory?
Keeping track of restaurant inventory manually with the same staff often leads to inconsistency between what’s actually in the refrigerator and what people think is in the refrigerator. Use restaurant inventory software to track inventory, help you improve inventory control and ensure that it is done right. Here are different ways to improve your food and product inventory management: